I. ABOUT THE RACE
- The Organizer can grant wild-cards at any time to renowned runners who wish to take part into the race, besides the 150 places available;
- Photos and videos of runners and crowds will be taken before, during and after the race. By registering and taking part in this race, runners accept that any such footage can be used by organizers for creating clips, collages, covers or any other advertising materials designed to promote the event and running in general;
- S24H photos and results constitute public documents and can be used for statistical or research purposes without the participants’ consent;
- Organizers can refuse participation in the race for runners which they deem not to be physically fit enough or lacking the experience required for the event they enrolled with or participants which cannot show the required equipment at Start;
- The BIB number has to be visible from the front side during the whole period of the race. Runners who lose it shall be disqualified;
- Runners must manage by themselves, without being joined by pacers;
- Walking sticks are not allowed;
- Although the loop shall be clearly marked, we kindly ask you, in the case where you cannot see the markings for a few minutes in a row, to return to the last see marking and continue from that point on.
II. ACCESS AND ACCOMMODATION
1. ACCESS TO TIMISOARA
2. ACCESS TO “ION CREANGA” CHILDREN’S PARK IN TIMISOARA
The Starting point of the loop is located at in “Ion Creanga” Children’s Park Timisoara, 20th Bulevardul Revolutiei din 1989 – see map.
3. ACCOMMODATION IN TIMISOARA
We recommend you the following hotels, located close to the race area:
- Hotel NH Timisoara – For reservations, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning S24H to receive a preferential tariff.
- Hotel Central – For reservations, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com mentioning S24H to receive a preferential tariff.
- Hotel Continental
- Hotel Timisoara
There are parking places available in front of the main entrance of “Ion Creanga” Children’s Park from Timisoara, 20th Bulevardul Revolutiei din 1989 – see map.
III. VOLUNTARY WORK
Would you like to join the organizing team as a volunteer? We’re looking for dynamic people (smile-creators), able to cheer up the runners at the refreshment points and on the loop and who are willing to get involved in the organizing activities.
There are various activities volunteers are needed for, such as:
- start kit distribution;
- loop marking and set up;
- cheering up and guiding runners on the loop;
- ensuring that all required products are available at the refreshment points;
- checkpoints referees;
- awards ceremony;
- set up of the Start / Finish area;
- cleaning up during and at the end of the event;
- taking pictures and filming during the event.