This document sets forth the terms and conditions of use for the www.s24h.ro website and its subdomains, the terms of purchase for the products sold on www.shop.s24h.ro, as well as the terms for the online registration at the S24H competition.
Accessing the www.s24h.ro website and its subdomains involves the explicit acceptance of this document, which also represents the contract by and between the parties.
The www.s24h.ro website and its subdomains are operated by:
The Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association
Registered office: Timișoara, 11 Nicolae Iliesu St, apt. 11, 2nd floor
Telephone number: +40 721 719 831
Email address: email@example.com
The Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, as well as the website content at any time, with no prior notice.
- Buyer – any natural or legal person issuing an order or using the www.shop.s24h.ro virtual store;
- Seller – The Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association, with registered office in Timișoara, 11 Nicolae Iliesu St, apt. 11, 2nd floor, CIS: 36913658, CIS: TM/A2/00303/2017;
- Product – any good or service sold by the Seller, which is to be provided by the Seller to the Buyer;
- Order – an electronic document arising as a means of communication between the Seller and the Buyer, whereby the Seller agrees to deliver the Products and the Buyer agrees the receive the Products and make the payment for the same;
- Specifications – all Products descriptions, as specified on the website;
When making an order, the Buyer should consider the following:
- Products colours, as shown on the Website, may be different than the actual ones, since they depend on the Buyer’s monitor settings, as well as other factors.
- The sizes and shape of the Products may be different in reality compared to how they appear on the Website, which is why the Buyer is responsible to check that the actual size of each Product matches the purpose it is purchased for.
- The photos and pictures on the Website are only for illustration/orientation purposes. For the most accurate Product description, the Buyer should read the specifications or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw and Product from sale, at any time.
SELLER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The Seller assigns the right to cancel the delivery of a product in the event that the product price or some features of the same have been wrongfully entered in the databases or wrongfully displayed, and the delivery has not been performed yet. The Buyer will be notified on the occurred error. The maximum value of the Seller’s obligations toward any client, in case of no delivery or improper delivery, is the value of the amounts collected by the Seller from the said client.
The Seller shall ensure the proper packaging of the Products and ensure that the supporting documents are submitted.
BUYER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The Buyer is entitled to return the purchased products, for no reason whatsoever, within 14 calendar days after they entered in their possession.
The returned products should be in the same condition as when they were delivered. Products that unauthorized interventions were carried out on, those showing marks of wear or use, scratches, chips, knocks, wearing marks, stains or breakage shall not be accepted.
The return shall only be made in the original packaging, with the labels intact and all the documents that the products were delivered with.
If the products to be returned were accompanied by potential gifts, the latter should also be returned.
The return shall be carried out by a courier service, at: Timișoara, 11 Nicolae Iliesu St, apt. 11, 2nd floor, for the Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association. The shipment-related fee shall be borne by the Buyer.
The payment related to the returned products will be returned, except for the delivery costs (courier), by using the same payment method the Buyer used for the original transaction. The payment shall be made within 14 calendar days after the time of reception of the returned products.
The Buyer is bound to pay the equivalent value of the purchased Products. The Seller shall issue an invoice for the Products delivered to the Buyer, and the Buyer shall be bound to provide all information required for the invoice to be issued, pursuant to the applicable law.
The entire content of the www.s24h.ro website and its subdomains is the property of the Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association and its suppliers and is protected by the Law on copyright protection and intellectual property laws.
The issues related to the intellectual property rights shall be reported at email@example.com
Pursuant to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on people protection with respect to the processing of personal data and free circulation of such data, as amended and completed, and Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and protection of private life in the field of electronic communication, the Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association undertakes to safely manage and not send to third parties the personal data provided by the Buyer, except as when such submission is required by the law.
The Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association uses the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- To issue tax invoices related to the Buyers’ orders and to the registrations for the S24H competition;
- In order to provide information related to the Buyers’ account status, information on the progress and status of launched orders, as well as information on the registrations for the S24H competition;
- In order to send newsletters and/or other regular alerts to the Buyers, by email, with information on products, promotions, events and other materials of interest;
- In order to find out the Buyer’s opinion on the Products sold by the Vendor and on the events organized by the Association.
The Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association uses the photos with runners from the S24H competition for the following purposes:
- To promote the event and other activities organized by the Association;
- To create informative and promotional materials dedicated to running activities.
The Buyer has the right to access, intervene over the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to take matters to court.
The Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association does not use or encourage that unrequested messages be sent out (SPAM).
In case the Buyer wants to unsubscribe from the newsletter of the Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association that they are subscribed to and they no longer wish to receive any messages, they can do so at any time, by pressing the unsubscribe web link (the link), which exists in every newsletter.
The Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association uses security methods and technologies pursuant to the applicable legal provisions. When opting in for an online payment, the data on the card will be directly stored by the processing bank. The Club Sportiv Super Sports Club Association does not request or store any details related to the Buyer’s card.
Any dispute arising between the Buyer and the Seller shall be settled amicably. In case the dispute was not settled amicably, the competence pertains to the courts of law in Timişoara.
Neither party shall be responsible for failure to comply with their contractual obligations, if such non-performance is due to a force majeure event. Force majeure is the unforeseeable event, outside the parties’ control and which cannot be avoided.
If any of the clauses above is found null or invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other clauses.