There are three months left until we meet at the S24H 2019 competition in Timisoara! We hope that your trainings go well and you enjoy every run, no matter the weather.
We want to offer you some extra-motivation to accumulate as many kilometers as possible, so today we are launching an #UltraChallenge with prizes!
- For a male runner: a free participation voucher for S24H 2019, in an individual trial of choice + a Joma sport T-shirt;
- For a female runner: a free participation voucher for S24H 2019, in an individual trial of choice + a Joma sport skirt.
*The runners who have already paid their participation fee for S24H 2019, but wish to take part in our challenge, will win a free participation voucher for the S24H 2020 edition in case they win the challenge.
What does this challenge require?
- Register on the S24H Facebook page – please write the comment „I am IN!” in the comment section of the post and share the post on your own Facebook page, with the text “I take the S24H challenge!” (the post must be public),
- Run as much as possible during the period between February 22nd and March 22nd 2019,
- Use an application or a method that records each distance you run, in order for you to be able to prove the total number of kilometers at the end,
- At the end of the challenge, you need to tell us in the comment section of the post the number of kilometers and to give us access to check your records,
- We shall announce the winners on March 23rd – one female runner and one male runner.
IMPORTANT! You can register for the challenge anytime during the period between February 22nd and March 22nd 2019, but we’ll only take into account the kilometers ran since you announced the registration for the challenge (the date of the comment and shared post).
We encourage you to spread the news and use as many hashtags as possible #S24H #S24HChallenge #S24Hfamily #S24H2019 every time you refer to our challenge or whenever you post the number of kilometers you have been running on your Facebook page or on the S24H page.
Let your friends know about the long distance running and invite them to join the ultrarunners family! #S24Hchallenge might be the first step towards a beautiful love story with endurance running 🙂